We are experiencing technical issues with the online access to some of our books and resources, which mainly affect users of Chrome. We expect to solve these issues as soon as possible. In the meantime, please use Firefox as your browser and wherever possible, we recommend downloading the content you need for your classes.
In this section you’ll find the answers to the most frequent questions that users of The Cambridge Teacher have. You can also download a full User’s Guide from here.
Our web Cambridge en Casa offers your students the possibility of accessing the digital contents of the course you are using in the classroom. Click here to download a user manual of Cambridge en Casa (in Spanish) if you wish to pass it on to your students. You can also provide them with the registration manuals for the different platforms where our digital books are hosted:
What will I find on The Cambridge Teacher?
The Cambridge Teacher is your one-stop platform for all the digital content linked to our courses. When you use Cambridge materials with your students, The Cambridge Teacher gives you online access to:
- Teacher digital tools: interactive whiteboard presentation software and other digital products such as the Test Generators and Resource Banks.
- Digital Books.
- All the extra downloadable resources, so that you can make the most out of the course in the classroom.
- News and updates related to teaching and learning English.
How can I register?
Click on Register Now and fill in the form with your details:
- Levels I teach
- Centre’s Postcode
- Centre’s Name
- School MasterCode (optional)
We will send you a validation email to the email address you gave us at registration. This email, which will come from email@example.com, will include a link you will have to click on to confirm your registration.
What is the School MasterCode?
It is a unique code that identifies your teaching centre. It is optional at registration, and it is the same for all the teachers in the school.
- If you fill it in, you become a full user of The Cambridge Teacher. This gives you access to the digital products and full range of resources linked to any titles adopted in your centre, and sample versions of other books.
- If you don’t fill it in, you will only have a Guest access to The Cambridge Teacher. This will allow you to see sample versions of our titles, with demos of the teacher digital tools and selected downloadable resources.
When a teaching centre first starts using Cambridge materials, the local sales representative has to provide the teaching staff with the School MasterCode. From that moment, any new teacher can request it to other teachers at the English department.
I don’t remember my password
Click on Login and then on the link Forgot your password?. We will ask for your email address and send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
If you already had a user account for the old version of Cambridge Teacher (www.cambridgeteacher.es) it’s no longer valid. You will need to register again.
Enter your School MasterCode to identify you as a teacher in a centre using Cambridge University Press books. If your centre is using Cambridge courses but you don’t know the School MasterCode, request it at your English department